Increase amount of spam

same here all CBL (BOTNET) listed?
Gmail sorts it accurately though

The spam is one fake drug spammer annoyed at another fake drug spammer and trying get the others site down

The only way to get things done now and days is to file complaints, otherwise you get ignored. It's total B.S.

that I am dealing with this problem for weeks now. Spamcop is suppose to block spam , which it has not

been doing for some time now.

Think that I won't file complaints against Cisco, think again because I filed a complaint against Facebook

two months ago !!!

same here all CBL (BOTNET) listed?
Gmail sorts it accurately though

The spam is one fake drug spammer annoyed at another fake drug spammer and trying get the others site down

As I am sure you have observed, this is a peer-to-peer forum, in most cases users not officially associated with Cisco assisting other users of SpamCop assets. With that in mind I suppose that venting and threatening on this forum does have a therapeutic value, though now generally recommended.

I see in other threads you have been given contact information for those who may be able to assist you with your issues. I would suggest contacting them again.

As I am sure you have observed, this is a peer-to-peer forum, in most cases users not officially associated with Cisco assisting other users of SpamCop assets. With that in mind I suppose that venting and threatening on this forum does have a therapeutic value, though now generally recommended.

I see in other threads you have been given contact information for those who may be able to assist you with your issues. I would suggest contacting them again.

The only person that I am going to contact is the BBB because Cisco is not going to listen to me. This is not a threat, as I submitted a complaint against Facebook two months ago.

This is the only way to get things done, their is no one to contact here on this forum, you end up getting lame advise

As far as "venting" you just don't want to hear the truth !

The only person that I am going to contact is the BBB because Cisco is not going to listen to me. This is not a threat, as I submitted a complaint against Facebook two months ago.

This is the only way to get things done, their is no one to contact here on this forum, you end up getting lame advise

As far as "venting" you just don't want to hear the truth !

Mystically no spam since you wrote this ^_^

SPAMCOP IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A HIGHLY DECEPTIVE ONLINE SERVICE !!!! NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!! FILING A COMPLAINT WITH STATE OR FEDERAL AGENCIES

You ever considered getting a Gmail account and have SpamCop forward it there?

Gmail has a effective spam filter.

None gets into ones inbox, very rarely false positives sent to spam folder!

You ever considered getting a Gmail account and have SpamCop forward it there?

Gmail has a effective spam filter.

None gets into ones inbox, very rarely false positives sent to spam folder!

Why when spamcop should be doing the filtering correctly , not causing people agravavtion .

When the CESmail service was discontinued on Sep. 30, 2014, the announcement said that forwarding was guaranteed for 12 months. Maybe that's now in the process of being phased out completely?

Actually, the forwarding never worked for me, so I abandoned using my Spamcop email address back then.

Why when spamcop should be doing the filtering correctly , not causing people agravavtion .

CisCo have a problem not always that easy to fix

Using Gmail will fix it

I are like you just a member who reports all spam

When the CESmail service was discontinued on Sep. 30, 2014, the announcement said that forwarding was guaranteed for 12 months. Maybe that's now in the process of being phased out completely?

Actually, the forwarding never worked for me, so I abandoned using my Spamcop email address back then.

A big company like Cisco who sells spam applainces allows people to get junk email through their domain name. Tell me what's wrong with that?

CisCo have a problem not always that easy to fix

Using Gmail will fix it

I are like you just a member who reports all spam

Member who opens up junk email to take the chance of your computer getting infected, when Cisco should be blocking based on the RBL.

Member who opens up junk email to take the chance of your computer getting infected, when Cisco should be blocking based on the RBL.

I only open the text source to fully report it.

I'm pretty "seasoned" to spam and Malware prevention, but can be fooled by "Malware clones" pretending to be legit software download.

No spam hits my inbox and have Windows Defender always activated, as well as other detectors so far Windows Defender has detected Malware long before any other security program has

The CBL often - mostly detects zombie personal computers (BOTNETS) that are using or have used that IP and do not remove listings or recheck them!

Pays to do occasional scans by other products as well. A good Windows Malware check is done by Norton Power Eraser is a free tool and doesn't require installation. It just needs to be downloaded and run.

https://security.symantec.com/nbrt/npe.aspx

One size does not necessarily fit all. Some people prefer to check the RBL as part of a decision to reject incoming mail outright and risk missing legitimate email, others prefer to move incoming mail from a listed IP address to a "junk" or "spam" folder so that recipients know to use extra care when opening or viewing the mail.

Indeed. At this point Cisco/CESmail has more than met their original agreement. So the fact that they're even still willing to forward Spamcop.net accounts is a welcome situation. Otherwise I'm not sure Cisco owes us anything at this point; we're no longer paying for the service.

Indeed. At this point Cisco/CESmail has more than met their original agreement. So the fact that they're even still willing to forward Spamcop.net accounts is a welcome situation. Otherwise I'm not sure Cisco owes us anything at this point; we're no longer paying for the service.

Full announcement here

http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/topic/14392-important-spamcop-announcement/

Archived