System not responding

As of a few (about 3 or 4) days ago the system no longersends me notices about "your spam is ready to process". Is the system down? Of course I'm using the authroization recieved from SpamCop to send these submissions. But nothing's coming back to me. Anyone else see this behaviour?

Regardz,

Marc

Hi Marc,

Haven't seen any probs myself - just got an autoresponder msg a few mins ago "SpamCop has accepted n emails for processing" (that's the one you mean??) after usual (for me) delay of about 10 mins.

[later] Assume you're seeing a "Unreported spam saved - Report now" when you go to your Registered User page? Just a matter of emailing Don with your full details and description of events, service <at> admin.spamcop.net to find out where the notifications *are* going, if so, I should think (maybe picking up a bounce from your address) - unless I've just been lucky in getting my responses normally over the last few days.

There are two people making the same claim over in the newsgroups .. so this makes three .... Although the first poster made mention that in the past, he/she had re-registered with a new address and things started working again ... until "3 or 4 days ago ... The suggestion made that these circumsatances sounded like something covered in the FAQ at http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/264.html has not be replied to yet.

Archived