Can't view source in Outlook 2003

dsprague

Don't know if this is the right place to post this or not, but it's the only thing I could come up with from the search engine. I ran across a full HTML message today that I couldn't 'view source' on. I am using Outlook 2003, but not Exchange. I can get the 'View Source' option (it is active) but when I click it, nothing happens. It appears to be from a company based in Florida (by the content), but there are 3 other company names on it. I followed the link it provided to remove this address from their mailing list, but the fact that I can't view the source and that there are 3 different company names on the e-mail make me want to submit this to SpamCop. Has anyone else had any messages that give you the option to view source, but then won't do it?

Thanks,

Dsp

Don't know if this is the right place to post this or not, but it's the only thing I could come up with from the search engine.  I ran across a full HTML message today that I couldn't 'view source' on.  I am using Outlook 2003, but not Exchange.  I can get the 'View Source' option (it is active) but when I click it, nothing happens.    It appears to be from a company based in Florida (by the content), but there are 3 other company names on it.  I followed the link it provided to remove this address from their mailing list, but the fact that I can't view the source and that there are 3 different company names on the e-mail make me want to submit this to SpamCop.  Has anyone else had any messages that give you the option to view source, but then won't do it?

Thanks,

Dsp

Hi, Dsp!

...Well, I use Outllook 2000 with Exchange and I have never seen this particular problem.

...Have you tried submitting the spam via e-mail? There are instructions at My reply in thread "Reporting spam". Hopefully, they'll work with Outlook 2003.

Archived