Abuse Contact for IdealTarget[dot]com

Over the last 24 hours I have been receiving phishing emails from different addresses that ultimately lead to Ideal Target, LLC. The original registrar was Namecheap, but most were

resold to Enom. I would give you IP addresses but they each come from different IPs. Most of which are not suppose to be in use at this time (ie: hijacked). It has just come to my attention

that Ideal Target seems to be for sale. So, the abuse address is now Abuse[at]domainadminastration[dot]com, and the registrant contact is brokerage[at]buydomains[dot]com.

Their web address is www[dot]BuyDomains[dot]com. Here is an example

https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6206956549zf1658177aed50808167f4e83c746417dz

There are links in these emails, so don't trust them. Some of these have even made it through 3 email filters.

UPDATE:

Actually I made a list of the IPs that the emails came from.Not that it will do much good, as they are in no

particular range (again hijacked).

[186.179.13.145]

[181.177.78.79]

[72.249.76.139]

[190.123.217.29]

[190.123.213.63]

Apparently Enom forwarded my reports to Namecheap, and since they didn't get the reports first hand, they asked me for a list of the domains involved. That's how I came to make note

of the IPs. I have worked with Nanecheap before, and they are very strict with their abuse policies. Although, sometimes restricted in what they can do if the domain in question is not

on a blacklist. That's the biggest problem with disposable domains, they are not around long enough to get listed. But it was the abuse team at Namecheap that led me to Spamcop,

so, I do trust that they will do everything they can to put a stop to Ideal Target's abuse.

I do trust that they will do everything they can to put a stop to Ideal Target's abuse.

*==========*

UPDATE:

*==========*

Today I was informed by Namecheap that they have suspended four of the seven Ideal Target domains that I had received phishing emails from :)

*==========*

Archived