Found the Mailhost page quite confusing and hard reading. English is my second language.

You guys should do some work on your site, in matter of user-friendliness.

I need to report from two hotmail addresses using Windows Live mail and Outlook.com. Pretty basic.

email1[at]live.dk
email2[at]live.dk

What I do understand, I probably just need to migrate one of the addresses be good going. But any trouble involved by adding both?

I unfortunately due confusion deleted my addresses from Mailhost at this moment and now like to undo. Any issues with this?

just click the TAB
"Mailhosts"
Then click link
"Add new hosts"

As BOTH your email addides are "live.dk"
You need to put ONE FULL email (address say) "email1[at]live.dk"
second (2nd) box needs live.dk ONLY to be put in it
Then click button continue to "step 2" button. which will search for ALL of "live.dk" email servers

(then I don't know as I don't want to click it)

BUT this is where
SpamCop will send a verification code (link) that you need to click

then all done

Thanks guys for the quick welcome. I aim to join in the fight very soon. :)

I already read the faq about reporting! And stickies. Now I re-added my most active address to the mailhost. No errors.
Hopefully it doesn't require more action. Let me know here if not the case.

I already read the faq about reporting! And stickies. Now I re-added my most active address to the mailhost. No errors.

Hopefully it doesn't require more action. Let me know here if not the case.

Just to be clear, most (all but one or two) members of this forum are "only" users of the SpamCop tools and not official members of the SpamCop organization ~~ including myself.

As unpaid volunteers no one here has any access to your reporting account or any other part of the reporting system.

Therefore, if you experience any problems you will have to tell us, not the other way around as you suggest.

Glad you got things working.

Lking, on 19 Mar 2016 - 03:47 AM, said:

Just to be clear, most (all but one or two) members of this forum are "only" users of the SpamCop tools and not official members of the SpamCop organization ~~ including myself.

As unpaid volunteers no one here has any access to your reporting account or any other part of the reporting system.

Therefore, if you experience any problems you will have to tell us, not the other way around as you suggest.

Glad you got things working.

Maybe not exactly what I meant, rather just in case you knew something else to usually verify, when using mailhost the first time or when opt-out. Sorry I didn't elaborate more first time, my error and lazy head.

I have decided let the personel answer remaining questions. Thanks for stopping by my thread.

Archived