APEWS Entry matching your Query: E-598674 108.163.128.0/18

hmhazim

<snip>

Can you please assist to delist the IP address

<snip>

...Assuming Steve (Farelf) is right, and I would be willing to bet my very last dollar he is, this would be like going to the dentist and asking that your mouth be disinfected when all you have is harmless bacteria there. Even if the dentist could do it without harming you, it would be a waste of both her/ his time and yours.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, please help in resolving the issue. If the wrong address, then tell me where to turn.Please remove from the blocklist l2.apews.org subnet 78.36.52.48/28. This is a static ip address Rostelecom used for a major client. Please resolve the issue quickly.

SpamCop has nothing to do with APEWS

The APEWS group is here (I think)

http://apews-user.blogspot.com.au/

There is no connection between SpamCop.net (the subject of this Forum) and APEWS. However, because the APEWS FAQ was apparently misunderstood, the following data is provided;

Considering the current behavior and management of the APEWS blacklist, we can only agree with the advice given at Al Iverson's DNS RESOURCE -

If you are listed on the APEWS blacklist, as confirmed by checking their website, here's how I would recommend that you handle the situation. (Who the heck am I?)

Note: This isn't guidance on how to avoid a blacklisting or sidestep anti-spam groups. If you have a spam issue, fix it. Don't spam, ever, for any reason. This is information is regarding how to address an issue with a blacklist that is very aggressive at listing non-abusing IP addresses and networks, with no published, attainable path to resolution.

- read it at: What to do if you are listed on APEWS

________________________________________________________________________________

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Please remove my ip 46.182.30.67 (site:alpinefile.ru) from apews.org blacklist since a hacker attack my server and use it to send spam, but, we manage to increase security on the server and make the appropiate changes and the problem has been solve. So, please procede to remove it.

Also here is the information of apews.org in case you need it to do it.

Oooops 46.182.30.67 is currently listed in APEWS :-(

Entry matching your Query: E-533344

46.182.0.0/16

CASE: C-131

Unallocated CIDR, no traffic until allocated,

or allocated to bad reputation provider

or allocated but dynamic / generically named IPs,

or bogons, see www.cidr-report.org,

or orphaned IP / CIDR in routing table

History:

Entry created 2012-04-29

Please I ask somebody or a moderator to change my url and ip address to the following in all posts of this thread:

IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

URL: http://www.mysite.com

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Please remove my ip 46.182.30.67 (site:alpinefile.ru) from apews.org blacklist since a hacker attack my server and use it to send spam, but, we manage to increase security on the server and make the appropiate changes and the problem has been solve. So, please procede to remove it.

Also here is the information of apews.org in case you need it to do it.

Oooops 46.182.30.67 is currently listed in APEWS :-(

Entry matching your Query: E-533344

46.182.0.0/16

CASE: C-131

or orphaned IP / CIDR in routing table

History:

Entry created 2012-04-29

Please I ask somebody or a moderator to change my url and ip address to the following in all posts of this thread:

IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

URL: http://www.mysite.com

Thanks in advance

Er, respectful *cough*: this is the SPAMCOP forum, not the APEWS forum.

As far as I know, (1) APEWS has no direct connection with the services offered by Spamcop, and (2) not many (if any) email providers use the APEWS lists as the basis for blocking email.

• 2 weeks later...

There is no connection between SpamCop.net and APEWS. However, because the APEWS FAQ was apparently misunderstood, the following data is provided;

Considering the current behavior and management of the APEWS blacklist, we can only agree with the advice given at Al Iverson's DNS RESOURCE -

If you are listed on the APEWS blacklist, as confirmed by checking their website, here's how I would recommend that you handle the situation. (Who the heck am I?)

Note: This isn't guidance on how to avoid a blacklisting or sidestep anti-spam groups. If you have a spam issue, fix it. Don't spam, ever, for any reason. This is information is regarding how to address an issue with a blacklist that is very aggressive at listing non-abusing IP addresses and networks, with no published, attainable path to resolution.

- read it at: http://www.dnsbl.com/2007/08/what-to-do-if-you-are-listed-on-apews.html]

________________________________________________________________________________

There is no connection between SpamCop.net and APEWS. However, because the APEWS FAQ was apparently misunderstood, the following data is provided;

- read it at: http://www.dnsbl.com/2007/08/what-to-do-if-you-are-listed-on-apews.html

- read it at: http://www.dnsbl.com/2007/08/what-to-do-if-you-are-listed-on-apews.html

• 2 weeks later...

HI, I'm new here, i don't know if you can help, sending emails through amazon and yesterday my account was blocked, said they joined a list of spam, but I only send to clients, I wonder what happened to not repeat, but they did not report. When I consult the website of APEWS.org, it shows the IP there ...

Can you help me to know?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Could you please remove the domain/IP listed under E-469152 from APEW's blacklist? It's been on there since 2011, before I got the ip-address.

thanks,

Caspar

No. No-one here can help. APEWS has nothing whatsoever to do with SpamCop. Suggest you do some research on APEWS. Nobody uses it anyway so stop worrying :)

Hello,

Unfortunately that is not true. Some idiots still use them. Otherwise most black list spam checker do not show them. For such "antispam" block list i could see only one way - internet community must sent them to the Hell. They only destruct email communication at all and nothing more.

Hello,

Please take a look into you records:

Oooops 46.165.231.1 is currently listed in APEWS :-(

Entry matching your Query: E-599554

46.164.0.0/14CASE: C-131

or orphaned IP / CIDR in routing tableHistory:

Entry created 2012-08-26

Then double think about criteria and do something to remove such this record. Based on such criteria you should list all the internet ip's and then delist it per your choice? How nice.

Hello,

Please take a look into you records:

Oooops 46.165.231.1 is currently listed in APEWS :-(

Jeez, do you guys NEVER read faqs and other posts before whining in here?

For the several-hundreth time SpamCop HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH APEWS. nEVER HAS, NEVER WILL.

Hello,

Unfortunately that is not true. Some idiots still use them. Otherwise most black list spam checker do not show them. For such "antispam" block list i could see only one way - internet community must sent them to the Hell. They only destruct email communication at all and nothing more.

SpamCop has no "power" over APEWS

Had a look at your server your email server

http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action...mp;run=toolpage

SMTP Reverse DNS Resolution Reverse DNS FAILED! This is a problem.

Your provider can fix this

That's the only problem I see, other than the abuse address is not getting SpamCop reports

fixing rDNS often solves other problems

Archived