APEWS Entry matching your Query: E-598674 108.163.128.0/18

hmhazim

There is no connection between SpamCop.net and APEWS. However, because the APEWS FAQ was apparently misunderstood, the following data is provided;

Considering the current behavior and management of the APEWS blacklist, we can only agree with the advice given at Al Iverson's DNS RESOURCE -

If you are listed on the APEWS blacklist, as confirmed by checking their website, here's how I would recommend that you handle the situation. (Who the heck am I?)

Note: This isn't guidance on how to avoid a blacklisting or sidestep anti-spam groups. If you have a spam issue, fix it. Don't spam, ever, for any reason. This is information is regarding how to address an issue with a blacklist that is very aggressive at listing non-abusing IP addresses and networks, with no published, attainable path to resolution.

- read it at: http://www.dnsbl.com/2007/08/what-to-do-if-you-are-listed-on-apews.html

________________________________________________________________________________

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

Please remove my ip XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX from your spam blacklist since a hacker attack my server and use it to send spam, but, we manage to increase security on the server and make the appropiate changes and the problem has been solve. So, please procede to remove it.

Also here is the information of apews.org in case you need it to do it.

Oooops 119.245.140.216 is currently listed in APEWS :-(

Entry matching your Query: E-383596

119.245.0.0/16

CASE: C-1402

Spambots in CIDR, little or no action by NOC

Special Reason:

Only the ASN/CIDR owner can solve this listing by actioning FAQ 42 apews.org SHUTDOWN BOTS, ZOMBIES, NET ABUSE

History:

Entry created 2009-04-26

There is no connection between SpamCop.net and APEWS. However, because the APEWS FAQ was apparently misunderstood, the following data is provided;

Considering the current behavior and management of the APEWS blacklist, we can only agree with the advice given at Al Iverson's DNS RESOURCE -

If you are listed on the APEWS blacklist, as confirmed by checking their website, here's how I would recommend that you handle the situation. (Who the heck am I?)

Note: This isn't guidance on how to avoid a blacklisting or sidestep anti-spam groups. If you have a spam issue, fix it. Don't spam, ever, for any reason. This is information is regarding how to address an issue with a blacklist that is very aggressive at listing non-abusing IP addresses and networks, with no published, attainable path to resolution.

- read it at: What to do if you are listed on APEWS

________________________________________________________________________________

SpamCopのはAPEWSない

Considering the current behavior and management of the APEWS blacklist, we can only agree with the advice given at Al Iverson's DNS RESOURCE - - read it at: What to do if you are listed on APEWS

SpamCopã®ã¯APEWSãªã„

The APEWS website is meant to expire next month?

The Expiration Date:27-Dec-2013 19:25:43 UTC

However looks like IP 119.245.140.216 is still spamming

https://www.senderscore.org/lookup.php?look...mp;ipLookup.y=4

This should show green like mine

https://www.senderscore.org/lookup.php?look...p;ipLookup.y=10

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Please remove my ip XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX from your spam blacklist since a hacker attack my server and use it to send spam, but, we manage to increase security on the server and make the appropiate changes and the problem has been solve. So, please procede to remove it.

Oooops 85.234.21.86 is currently listed in APEWS :-(

Entry matching your Query: E-423570

85.234.20.0/23

CASE: C-41

Spambots / zombies / spammers / scanners within CIDR

History:

Entry created 2010-10-30

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

We are a private K-12 school in College Park, GA and just discovered this listing. Please investigate and remove us from this spam list. I believe it to be from a very old issue and is no longer a problem.

thanks,

Jim

Network Administrator

Woodward Academy

Oooops 216.235.148.194 is currently listed in APEWS :-(

Entry matching your Query: E-451302

216.235.144.0/20

CASE: C-14

Spambots, zombies, contaminated CIDR, bad reputation provider

History:

Entry created 2011-01-20

- read it at: http://www.dnsbl.com/2007/08/what-to-do-if-you-are-listed-on-apews.html

Considering the current behavior and management of the APEWS blacklist, we can only agree with the advice given at Al Iverson's DNS RESOURCE - - read it at: http://www.dnsbl.com/2007/08/what-to-do-if-you-are-listed-on-apews.html

Doubt if Al Iverson's advice is still correct/current?

His is dated 2007

The APEWS blog is still going

http://apews-user.blogspot.com.au/

Their website due to expire on the 27th December 2013 before it expired 27th December in 2012

Always renewed on 28th December each year?

• 2 weeks later...

Please Help me to remove my ip to Black List

PEWS.ORG Databasetest

Testresults

Oooops 190.109.195.227 is currently listed in APEWS :-(

Entry matching your Query: E-396101

190.109.192.0/19

CASE: C-1403

Dynamic IP space, generic DNS/rDNS, no PTR

Direct connections to MX not permitted, you

need to use your ISP servers or smarthost

Special Reason:

Dynamic IP, generic DNS, missing rDNS/PTR not permitted for direct email connection. You must use correctly configured [with registered working abuse contact] static IP / ISP mail servers / smarthost service

History:

Entry created 2010-05-06

Hello,

Please remove my ip 165.98.54.130 from your spam blacklist since a final user make a mistake in their computer, we proceed to solve the problem reinstalling properly and cleaning well the machine before used again. besides, we manage to increase security on the server and make the appropiate changes and the problem has been solve. So, please procede to remove it.

APEWS.ORG Databasetest

Testresults

Oooops 165.98.54.130 is currently listed in APEWS :-(

Entry matching your Query: E-351365

165.98.0.0/18CASE: C-1404

IP allocations to providers with a bad reputationHistory:

Entry created 2008-05-29

There is no connection between SpamCop.net and APEWS. Perhaps the APEWS FAQ has been misunderstood? (See Q/A 36 & 41 in particular).

Please read our sticky note on the subject

There is no connection between SpamCop.net and APEWS. Perhaps the APEWS FAQ has been misunderstood? (See Q/A 36 & 41 in particular).

Please read our sticky note on the subject

sorry, im new,

how is it?. what does mean (See Q/A 36 & 41 in particular)?

especially appreciate your help... I dont know what to do...

<snip>

what does mean (See Q/A 36 & 41 in particular)?

...If you navigate to the link (APEWS FAQ, which is http://www.apews.org/?page=faq) given by Steve (Farelf), you will see:
<snip>

Q36: Where can I go and see discussions about APEWS, spam and other email abuse issues.

A36: Before considering where to go, consider what you wish to discuss. Do not post removal requests to any of the fora mentioned below; that won't affect the listing and will annoy those in a position to give you advice.

There is a spam-L mailing list, SpamCop.net has a mailing list and User Forum. Note that posting messages in these newsgroups & lists will not have any effect on APEWS listings, only the discontinuation of spam and/or spam support will.

<snip>

Q41: How does one contact APEWS?

A41: One does not. APEWS does not accept removal request by email, fax, voicemail or letters.

Bugging the APEWS maintainers is considered as additional abuse and will lead to escalations. Abusing forum / lists by posting a removal request, you will make a fool of yourself and you are at risk to end up in additional private blocklists, so think twice before posting. Be aware that posting ones email address to any publicly viewable forum or website makes it instantly available to spammers. If you're concerned about getting spammed, change or "munge" the email address you use to post with.

...Not much we here can do to help you, as we have no connection with APEWS. And from my reading of the APEWS FAQ it does not appear that whoever is responsible for the APEWS FAQ cares to help or believes anyone else will, either. If you have truly stopped the spam, then according to the APEWS FAQ the listing will be removed (eventually ... but no hint as to when that might be).

sorry, im new,

how is it?. what does mean (See Q/A 36 & 41 in particular)?

Go here

http://apews-user.blogspot.com.au/

paste the headers of false positive there

The APEWS "FAQ" does send one here in question (link) 36? IT SHOULDN'T!

LATEST advice is here

http://www.apews.org/?page=news

...If you navigate to the link (APEWS FAQ, which is http://www.apews.org/?page=faq) given by Steve (Farelf), you will see:...Not much we here can do to help you, as we have no connection with APEWS. And from my reading of the APEWS FAQ it does not appear that whoever is responsible for the APEWS FAQ cares to help or believes anyone else will, either. If you have truly stopped the spam, then according to the APEWS FAQ the listing will be removed (eventually ... but no hint as to when that might be).

Well, thanks for everything, really apreciate your help.

really really hanks for all...

• 3 weeks later...

PLEASE REMOVE MY IP ADDRESS FROM THE 12.APEWS.OR BLOCKLIST. I AM NOT A SPAMMER

APEWS Record Number: E-313842

IP : 65.14.79.98

Oooops 65.14.79.98 is currently listed in APEWS :-(

Entry matching your Query: E-313842

65.14.72.0/21

CASE: C-1010

Dynamic IP space, generic DNS/rDNS, no PTR

Direct connections to MX not permitted, you

need to use your ISP servers or smarthost

Special Reason:

Dynamic IP, generic DNS, missing rDNS/PTR not permitted for direct email connection. You must use correctly configured [with registered working abuse contact] static IP / ISP mail servers / smarthost service

History:

Entry created 2008-01-01

Archived