[Resolved] Suggestion: Add "Redirect" to Mailbox Screen

Jeff G.

Adding "Redirect" to the Mailbox Screen would allow us to use three steps (Whitelist, Redirect, and Delete) to emulate "Forward (and whitelist sender)" in Webmail for any number of emails, rather than having to open each email in order to Redirect it.

Adding "Redirect" to the Mailbox Screen would allow us to use three steps (Whitelist, Redirect, and Delete) to emulate "Forward (and whitelist sender)" in Webmail for any number of emails, rather than having to open each email in order to Redirect it.

In fact, there will soon be a real "Forward and whitelist" button. Those users who POP from SpamCop don't want to redirect, they want to move the messages to the Inbox. The new button will handle that automatically.

JT

In fact, there will soon be a real "Forward and whitelist" button. Those users who POP from SpamCop don't want to redirect, they want to move the messages to the Inbox. The new button will handle that automatically.

JT

That's good news, but what about those of us (myself included) who still forward, and therefore have empty inboxes?

That's good news, but what about those of us (myself included) who still forward, and therefore have empty inboxes?

Yeah, what I'm saying is that it will handle either situation automatically, just like the present system does.

JT

Yeah, what I'm saying is that it will handle either situation automatically, just like the present system does.

Excellent!

Archived