Differences between Personal copies of outgoing reports vs Public standard report recipients

Many moons ago, one of the forum admins was kind enough to tell me about the section on the Spamcop Reporting Preferences page, that allows you to add additional recipients to spam reports beyond those automatically determined by the Spamcop parser - this can be useful to go after registrars & when the payload URL is hidden behind redirects.

As per the topic title, can anyone describe the differences between Personal copies of outgoing reports & Public standard report recipients options? Is the same info sent for each, or are they different?

Additionally, is there anyway to retrieve any additional user-added notes from the Spamcop system, after the report has been submitted? Clicking on the individual report number links under Past Reports, only shows the spam message, but doesn't include any user-entered notes (although I was able to verify that these do get added to reports, by adding my own email to the Personal Copies field).

Archived