Are all claims checked for validity

ab635

I belong to a ptc of a very nice lady from the Netherlands...One person was caught cheating and has since been using spamcop to cause problems...Do you check to make sure reports are not from vengeful people trying to cause hurt to innocent ones?

I haven't a clue what a "ptc" is, much less how one could "cheat" in whatever this is ...the SpamCop parser is simply a tool used to assist and automate the targetting of spam complaints / reports. Abuse of this tool can lead to fines and / or banishment. But, you or someone involved with the "nice lady's" ISP is going to have to make a better description of the issue.

At this point, again hampered by the lack of any specific data, one can't rule out that SpamCop was used to generate and send some kind of spam complaint / report. That said, your description of "they took one of her search engines" definitely points the finger of action somewhere else. SpamCop can block nothing out there on the net, and surely can't "take away a search engine" .. whatever that actually means. You're going to have to get your "nice lady" to get something that explains the action taken by whoever "they" are .... her ISP, hosting service, affililiate plan ..???? then with some specific data, perhaps "we" can look at something, point to something, suggest something ...

you are paid to click and read mail....You have to sign up for it so its NOT spam... program owner said someone had reported her for spamming which she would not do... they took away one of her search engines...She said spamcop... cheaters in these programs.. you may get 1 cent per mail you read... they are deleted and sometimes try to get revenge....

Not to put too fine a point on it, but this is the biggest load of $*%& I've ever heard. Go ahead and spend five minutes reading about these programs. I've yet to see anything even remotely resembling a legitimate business that participates in these things. These people are the reason you can't search for information about products on Google without getting dozens of sites full of garbage text, banners, and popups that are designed to screw up search engines. Basically, they're the online version of Herbalife. Miles and miles of ads for crap that no sane person would touch with a ten foot pole...

Archived