116 Spams over night from Qtum Main Network??

showker

No, I don't think so.  I looked at each one, and reported each one, and the "to" addresses were all over, with me "cc" ... Some were to AOL accounts and many (probably the majority) to Gmail accounts. 

I discovered SpamCop chokes when there's more than six domains to include.  So, I only reported the spams up to the 5th domain so that the key domains would be reported.   If people just clicked "report" then they only reported "Administrator of network where email originates"  and none of the spamvertised domains. 

They also know Spamcop's routines very well, as they included links to Amazon, and Google ... but github.com is the main culprit.

Sending IPs (if not VPS) range all over the place from 8.19.239.52 to 201.132.155.70.

That's one of the real problems with the "new" internet masking craze : VPS, cyber crime's best new friend!

:-)

I'm so tied up with hurricane Irma, spam is the last thing on my plate.

10 hours ago, showker said:

No, I don't think so.  I looked at each one, and reported each one, and the "to" addresses were all over, with me "cc" ... Some were to AOL accounts and many (probably the majority) to Gmail accounts. 

I discovered SpamCop chokes when there's more than six domains to include.  So, I only reported the spams up to the 5th domain so that the key domains would be reported.   If people just clicked "report" then they only reported "Administrator of network where email originates"  and none of the spamvertised domains. 

They also know Spamcop's routines very well, as they included links to Amazon, and Google ... but github.com is the main culprit.

Sending IPs (if not VPS) range all over the place from 8.19.239.52 to 201.132.155.70.

That's one of the real problems with the "new" internet masking craze : VPS, cyber crime's best new friend!

:-)

I'm so tied up with hurricane Irma, spam is the last thing on my plate.

If you are tied up just delete good luck God bless all.

For me sunny Sydney I have my Computer in front of me TV on and just report them Sort of "doodling"

My note pad boiler plate is

botnet spewing spam *DoS* attack
URL links are "Joe Jobs" (unassociated with attacks)

SCAN INFECTED COMPUTER FOR MALWARE - THEN Change Password
Cisco site for reputation score

>
>

Which sample of one filled out becomes

https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6405221173zd2f8b10e4a27a1d0e37d7af5dacb6600z

177.32.227.135     botnet spewing spam *DoS* attack
URL links are "Joe Jobs" (unassociated with attacks)

SCAN INFECTED COMPUTER FOR MALWARE - THEN Change Password
Cisco site for reputation score

https://www.talosintelligence.com/reputation_center/lookup?search=177.32.227.135
>
>

Archived