Question about error messages

Does anyone know why I am suddenly receiving error messages such as the one below when I send my spam to SPAMCOP? I have never had this problem before and I have been using the service for months.

When trying to deliver your message, the mail server at mail.antelecom.net encountered problems with the following address or addresses.

For <submit.[redacted][at]spam.spamcop.net[at]spam.spamcop.net>, Invalid Domain (spam.spamcop.net[at]spam.spamcop.net)

Any insights would be appreciated and you may respond directly to my email:

kathyb[at]antelecom.net

Does anyone know why I am suddenly receiving error messages such as the one below when I send my spam to SPAMCOP?  I have never had this problem before and I have been using the service for months.

When trying to deliver your message, the mail server at mail.antelecom.net encountered problems with the following address or addresses.

For <submit.[redacted][at]spam.spamcop.net[at]spam.spamcop.net>, Invalid Domain (spam.spamcop.net[at]spam.spamcop.net)

Any insights would be appreciated and you may respond directly to my email:

kathyb[at]antelecom.net

Well, it appears that you're typing or your address book has the [at]spam.spamcop.net in there twice. BTW, you probably shouldn't post your submit address here. Those are supposed to be secret.

JT

Archived