Error Reporting Spam

When reporting spam email i recieved by forwarding to

submit

I recieve a reply with the following message:

SpamCop encountered errors while saving spam for processing:

SpamCop could not find your spam message in this email:

I would apreciate any help you could give me thanks

First, please edit your previous post and remove the secret code portion of it. These forums are available to anyone interested, even spammers, who could use that code to get your account closed.

Second, have you submitted via email previously, or are you trying something new?

If a new process (or if you have any new email software installed), start at the SpamCop FAQ for your software. http://members.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/19.html

The usual way is to forward as attachment, but the FAQ should give you specifics. If that is no help please post back with your computer OS, email application, etc and someone here should be able to help.

First, please edit your previous post and remove the secret code portion of it.  These forums are available to anyone interested, even spammers, who could use that code to get your account closed.

14114[/snapback]

SilverFalcon had best do that pretty quickly, or the Googlebots and all the other web spiders will have harvested the secret address and it will be in search engines for all the world to find. This is a good example of why these forums should be protected from spiders....see my thread at:

Spiders are allowed to harvest here!

David T.

Thanks stephen that link had the info i needed :)

much apreciated,

As for the spiders and bots maybe the board administrator should create a no access permission mask and tell the board to assign this mask to all bots and spiders. Thats what i do on my forum and it seems to keep away all the bots etc.

Archived