My mailhost causes a useless error message

Hello,

Trying to register my mailhost with SpamCop (via e-mail) gives me this response:

To: <x>
Subject: Spamcop account configuration: error

Hello SpamCop user,

Sorry, but SpamCop has encountered errors:

Please do not respond to this email (replies are ignored).  If you need
help, please consult the SpamCop website ( <http://www.spamcop.net/> ).

This email was sent in response to your email:
[....]

Is there any way of finding out what is going on there? (The given error message isn't really very informative ;) )

As in 90% of the other Topics posted in here, and at least 60% of the Pinned items, there is only one way. Contact via the Deputies <at> admin.spamcop.net address, offering up enough details that they can find your account stuff.

As in 90% of the other Topics posted in here, and at least 60% of the Pinned items, there is only one way.  Contact via the Deputies <at> admin.spamcop.net address, offering up enough details that they can find your account stuff.

15515[/snapback]

When did the address change from Deputies <at> spamcop.net to

Deputies <at> admin.spamcop.net or are both addresses good.

In it only recently that I have started seeing the new format

Ellen

SpamCop

deputies <at> spamcop.net

The following is taken from the current pinned item Mailhost Issues - please read before posting, Please Read BEFORE PostingOutline
If you have problems with mailhosts -- 1) registering new hosts; 2) returning probes; 3) spam parses or other issues you may post in this forum. However other than very general responses I will need you to write to deputies <at> spamcop.net with "mailhosts" in the subject line.

Archived