Parser confused by internal handovers?

These last few days the parser seems to have problems handling the way a mailhost I use a lot deals with emails. They are first received by a server, which does virus scan, and then on to another mailhost which then does the regular things. This switch between the virus scan and the mail server is confusing the parsen.

I have tried to re-register the mailhost, but get this error message:

Sorry, but SpamCop has encountered errors:

"The email sample you submitted for xxx[at]yyy.zzz

appears to traverse more than one domain.

Please ensure that you configure each mailhost individually and in order."

However, during the registration process, only one option is offered, the virus scanning host - the next one is ignored.

How do I get around this?

Regards,

Harold

Does the error message email still contain a method to be granted a "variance"where the mailhost is processed manually by the deputies? If not, I would forward the information to deputies<at>spamcop.net with mailhost in the subject and request assistance.

Does the error message email still contain a method to be granted a "variance"where the mailhost is processed manually by the deputies?  If not, I would forward the information to deputies<at>spamcop.net with mailhost in the subject and request assistance.

16087[/snapback]

Good suggestion - I've done that.

Regards,

Harold

I have tried to re-register the mailhost, but get this error message:

"The email sample you submitted for xxx[at]yyy.zzz

appears to traverse more than one domain.

Please ensure that you configure each mailhost individually and in order."

Also, did you delete all of your mailhosts and then rebuild them in the correct order? If not, that could easily be the problem.

Archived