Abuse of Spamcop horror story

solarcurt

I saw that the web site is currently residing at powweb, and there's a number of regular posters over in the newsgroups that also have stuff hosted there.

Well, I am glad that he ended up in a good neighborhood! In the agitation of having to move, plus that he didn't seem to think that the hosting company had any responsibility for his plight, I was afraid he would not particularly look at the critical criteria for having a website in today's world of spam.

Miss Betsy

Well, I am glad that he ended up in a good neighborhood!  In the agitation of having to move, plus that he didn't seem to think that the hosting company had any responsibility for his plight, I was afraid he would not particularly look at the critical criteria for having a website in today's world of spam.

Miss Betsy

16243[/snapback]

Where did I say that the hosting co had no reponsibility? I just laid out the story and asked for help. I blame them for the mess mainly. I just came here looking for any help I can get since the hosting co is incompetent. In fact I am going to post scathing reviews of their service with any media that I can!

Glad to hear that I ended up in a better neighborhood now. It is very hard to evaluate potential hosting companies when one site vastly contradicts another about the quality of hosting or support. Any suggestions of how or where to look at the critical criteria for hosting?

Archived