Not receiving emails to complete reporting (2)

RachelS

Hi everyone,

Let me just say first that I know this question has already been posted on the board, but the situation of that particular user seems to be slightly different than mine and I was confused trying to follow the threads.

I am simply not recieving the emails back from SpamCop to finish reporting spam. I logged into SpamCop.net and can't see any reason why I shouldn't be getting them. Everything looks good.

Has this process changed and I am not aware of it or am I doing something wrong?

Can anyone advise?

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Let me just say first that I know this question has already been posted on the board, but the situation of that particular user seems to be slightly different than mine and I was confused trying to follow the threads.

I am simply not recieving the emails back from SpamCop to finish reporting spam.  I logged into SpamCop.net and can't see any reason why I shouldn't be getting them.  Everything looks good.

Has this process changed and I am not aware of it or am I doing something wrong? 

Can anyone advise?

Thanks!

17731[/snapback]

Hi, RachelS!

...There's nothing I see in your question that looks different from the question posed in Not receiving email to complete reporting or other similar threads, other than Bob explicitly mentioning that he had been receiving them before. Therefore, I think the same answers apply. I can understand becoming confused, though. :) <grin>

...Suggest you start with thread "Emailed spam Submissions Disappearing?". If that doesn't help, please return here with follow-up questions. You might wish to let us know what operating system and version, e-mail provider and e-mail client application and version you use.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for responding. The user who posted this problem previously was talking about "new information" about headers and other things that I did not quite fully understand, and that is what was different about his situation.

I appreciate your help and thank you for guiding me to that forum. Hopefully I can get it going.

Rachel

The user who posted this problem previously

Minor detail, but there are many other Topics started by others asking about the e-mail problem.

was talking about "new information" about headers and other things that I did not quite fully understand, and that is what was different about his situation.

and the catch is that if you don't know what "headers and other things" are .. this may be part of the problem. If you do read some of the other Topics, you'll find that things like what tools you're using to handle your e-mail/spam, what platform / operating system is in use has some bearing on the way things work .... for any chance at specific pointers, you're going to have to fill in the blanks.

Archived