How to clear my ip?

rwh

Hi Folks I am new here. Need some help if possible. One of our server ips has been blocked by spamcop. The block was justified. The ip in question is 66.227.8.90.

We have 2 spammers on this server with the domain names secure-payments.net "terminated 10/1/2004" and tofutureweb.com "terminated 9/27/2004" We terminated these 2 accounts has soon as we were notified of the spamming activites.

How do we now get off the list? We have never had this happen before so we are a little green about what we need to do to clear our ip with you.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Joey Moses

Hi Folks I am new here. Need some help if possible. One of our server ips has been blocked by spamcop. The block was justified. The ip in question is 66.227.8.90.

We have 2 spammers on this server with the domain names secure-payments.net "terminated 10/1/2004" and tofutureweb.com "terminated 9/27/2004" We terminated these 2 accounts has soon as we were notified of the spamming activites.

How do we now get off the list? We have never had this happen before so we are a little green about what we need to do to clear our ip with you.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Joey Moses

18192[/snapback]

If there are no more reports then the server will delist mid-day/early afternoon tomorrow.

Archived