Is it possible to change my SC email addy?

That would be something only JT can answer ... changing the domain name is only one side of things .. the other is how to handle the incoming e-mail to the "old" address. Does it bounce dur to no longer existing or does he leave it in place for some transitional time - thus having two accounts set up for you .. things like that feed into how easy he'd want to make theis type of change ... anyway, you'd have to ask him directly on this question ... support <at> spamcop.net

That would be something only JT can answer ... changing the domain name is only one side of things .. the other is how to handle the incoming e-mail to the "old" address.  Does it bounce dur to no longer existing or does he leave it in place for some transitional time - thus having two accounts set up for you .. things like that feed into how easy he'd want to make theis type of change ... anyway, you'd have to ask him directly on this question ... support <at> spamcop.net

18367[/snapback]

Hmmmm... sounds like it might be a problem. I'll cogitate for a while (love that word). That email addy only gets spam anyway, I don't use it for anything.

Thanks for the help.

Archived