Link missed

Meneldur

First post - java scri_pt

Second post - missing MIME Boundary lines

Generating a "new" Topic but repeating the same data/complaint/subject as the first one isn't a desireable action here. You can edit you own post if neccessary. Merged Topic #2 (single post) into the oiginal Topic.

Again....Missing MIME boundries

The headers contain:

Content-Type: multipart/related;

boundary="----=_NextPart_94915C5ABAF209EF376268C8"

But the body does not contain "----=_NextPart_94915C5ABAF209EF376268C8" and "----=_NextPart_94915C5ABAF209EF376268C8--" to bound the body. As far as a strict RFC following client would see, you have NO body in this message.

Do you have ANY submissions that work correctly for you?

How EXACTLY are you submitting these messages again?

What EXACTLY are you using as your email application again?

Do you have ANY submissions that work correctly for you?

How EXACTLY are you submitting these messages again? 

What EXACTLY are you using as your email application again?

19007[/snapback]

Thanks for your time, and my apologies for this MIME issue.

Grrr! I'm driving mad. :angry:

My mail client is Outlook XP. For submission, I used to report it all by hand, with 100% success every time I reported anything. The only problem showed up when headers had CRs in some parts, confusing the parser.

I decided to automate the process. I use SpamPal for spam identification (very good!), so I can put a rule for automatic submission. Using a rule with "forward as attachment" works 25% of the time. So, I'm trying SpamSource (from Daesoft), a plugin that forwards the spam message to SC, with more success rate than the rule I quoted before.

I asked about some ways or ideas to automate the process of reporting. I have more work to do lately, but I don't want to stop reporting, since I want to help fighting spam. But I an't find a quick and reliable way to do it semi- or automatically.

Outlook / Forwarding / SpamCop Parser ... not a marriage made in heaven, thus the numerous FAQ entries about just this subject alone.  You have wandered through the FAQ, haven't you?

19021[/snapback]

Yep... but not enough, as I see. <_<

Thanks for your patience.

Archived