Reports rejected

frustrated

I am totally frustrated. Since Spamcop has changed its system, having to log in, it has rejected everyone of my spamming submission, indicating the ips may be forged and there is nothing to follow up with. It appears the new service cannot read/trace the spammers and has become a useless waste of my time. It now goes faster to delete spammers then to waste my time with Spamcop's program that is no longer worker. Never had this problem before the changes took place.

Hi frustrated!

You may need to give a bit more indication of the type of SpamCop account that you have. I'm presuming a free reporting account but that isn't clear.

Since there doesn't appear to be a large number of people with similar complaints I'd anticipate that your problem could be easily resolved.

Perhaps you could supply details of how you are submitting the spam reports - Email attachment, pasting into the reporting box etc - together with more explicit explanation of the steps needed to reproduce the problem.

Perhaps someone can then assist you.

Andrew

Here's a guess .... somehow during the "conversion to a logging in process" (?) somehow you also managed to get the MailHost configuration process started but you never actually configured your account for the MailHost thing. .... Only a guess.

As seen elsewhere, the use of a Tracking URL here would help greatly.

Archived