A bit of ignorant rant about selling

sponge_bob

Hi;

My inbox has 12,000+ spams and my HELD mail probably has 100,000+ or more... how do i clean everything out and just get rid of it all ? 

Also i get about 15,000 + spams a day... 99.99999999 % is spam; how can i use spamcop email more effectively?  it takes WAY too long to do anything with as many emails spams as i get a day.

I've changed my display settings so that I'm showing 999 spams on one page, but still with a fast cable modem and 1.8GHz computer, it takes MINUTES between screens when i'm reporting spam or just deleting...

21309[/snapback]

Thank Iron Port and Julian Haight for selling your email address to spammers.

...HUH?  Do you have any evidence for this or are you just trolling?

21321[/snapback]

Spamcop.net sends complaints directly to spammers which is a proven fact.

I have lots of good evidence to show that Spamcop sends complaints to spammers email addresses without any disregard from either IronPort or Haight. They know it's happening and can care less because it's all about making money and not about

stopping spammers. Also, I didn't know that by expressing your opinions in this forum

that other people can resort to immature name calling.

Grow up kid and go hang out on the scri_pt kiddie sites.

Sponge Bob Sq Pants.

Spamcop.net sends complaints  directly to spammers which is a proven fact. 

I  have lots  of good  evidence to show that Spamcop   sends  complaints to spammers  email addresses   without any disregard from either IronPort or Haight.  They know it's happening and  can  care less because it's all about making money and not about

stopping spammers.   Also, I didn't know  that by expressing your opinions in this forum

that  other people  can resort  to immature name calling.

Grow up kid  and go hang out  on the  scri_pt kiddie sites.

Sponge Bob  Sq  Pants.

21324[/snapback]

...Ah, okay, I see ... you are just trolling. Thanks for your reply! :) <g>

...Which I should have known from your first post.

just a reminder: there's an "Ignore user" function if you click on someone's screen name...  ;)

dt

21330[/snapback]

I only use that for the real trolls not the trolls in training pants or fools or spanked spammers <g> :D

I guess this is getting a little "off topic", sorry Wazoo!

I only use that for the real trolls not the trolls in training pants or fools or spanked spammers <g>  :D

I guess this is getting a little "off topic", sorry Wazoo!

21332[/snapback]

People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoided!

I guess their is no freedom of speech in this forum !!!

Sponge Bob Sq Pants

just a reminder: there's an "Ignore user" function if you click on someone's screen name...  ;)

dt

21330[/snapback]

...Thanks for reminder, DT! Yep, I remembered back after my last post and sponge_bob has the distinction of being the second of the 2847 registered SpamCop forum users who I have in my "ignore user" list! :) <g>

It used to be the NG, spamcop.mail.

Then I was informed that some people use the web forum at forum.spamcop.net

Then I was informed that I need to use the support email address, support at

spamcop.net.

Over the last week I have tried all and haven't seen a word back from any

support personnel at SC. (Thanks for the other SC users posting though.)

Give me a clue guys.

PP

21075[/snapback]

Their is no technical support at Spamcop.net haven't you fiquired that out yet. It's all about getting people to pay $30 and offering a real bad service in return. It's better to let other people on the internet do the support for you and let them do it for free. Iron Port is to cheap to provide any type of real technical support . Don't waste your time sending emails because you won't get a response back. The best thing to do is demand that you what your money back. Do it now!!!

Sponge Bob Sq Pants

This Topic/discussion contains postings split out from the "Help" Topics and Merged/Moved into the Lounge area. "sponge_bob" notified via a PM.

Just to set some of the record a bit straighter .. SpamCop doesn't send anything out on its own. In general, the reporter must make the decision that the results of the parsing engine are acceptable and then must hit the "Send Reports" button. So even if one were to take the road that "reports go directly to the spammer" (which no doubt does happen at times) ... this is a far cry from "selling account information" ...

The $30 thing is for a filtered e-mail account .... the reporting of spam is actually a freeebie under this type of account. Which, by the way, is a reminder that there is still the free-reporting type of account, so there's still the problem in connecting the dots of all the money changing hands that you continue to allege.

The freedom of speech thing .. well, your spew is still "here" .. just moved to a more appropriate Forum. Reading the mistaken facts in your rant, it's hard not to make a connection to the "complaints" filed at http://www.ripoffreport.com/ .... I'd have to say that you've been using the hell out of your right to "free speech" ... the problem is that you really either need to actually get the facts straight or simply quit spreading the lies.

*yawn*

New posting jerk-offs. Evidently, Mister SquarePants, you don't know what a MUNGED report is. All SpamCop reports are Munged, unless the ISP refuses them and send the report anyways. If you've ever looked [at] a munged report, you'd see the user #, which doesn't have the reporter's email address.

No piss off and stop trying to act like a bad ass with your threats of complaint reporting and suits with Atty Generals, you sound foolish.

fyi, there is support from SpamCop, I just received assistance from them and it was in a timely manner. Civility will get you far, pal.

There are, however, holes in the munging process so if someone is worried about it, he is correct in a minimal way. There are many ways that your address could be referred to in the body or headers of the spam, some without you knowing about it.

I have not munged since about the first month of my membership (just renewed to start my third year of email service) and my spam has not increased any more or less than the work accounts for which I monitor but do not have permission to report.

Thank Iron Port and Julian Haight for selling your email address to spammers.

21319[/snapback]

That's called "defamation", Bobby. Care to back up your allegation with facts? A copy of a contract of sale, receipt, or check would help nicely.

• 2 weeks later...

We have determined that sponge_bob is a troll.

----------------
   |   PLEASE DO  |
   |   NOT FEED   |
   |  THE TROLLS  |
   |     -- mgmt  |
   ----------------
         |  |
         |  |
       .\|.||/..

Archived