Nag screen

tonyfrvr

After I submit the spam the nag screen comes up and instead of showing the details after the 5-7 sec. delay like normal, all that happens in the nag screen reloads. I've tried reloading the page myself and nothing works. I have this problem both in IE 6 and NS 7.2 I don't have firefox so I don't know if it would happen to me in there also. But I wanted to see if any one else has this problem or knows how to fix it.

This is something of a shot in the dark... There is a separate thread regarding Gateway Timeout Errors and I suspect that this may be the issue your are experiencing. There do not appear to be others describing exactly what you are reporting.

It is hard to tell from the description you've given but you may find it helpful to look at that thread and see if you can discover anything to assist you.

There are times when these types of problems arise and often they eventually go away of their own accord so patience may, in any case, provide a solution.

Andrew

• 4 weeks later...

I checked that other thread and it does sound the same but i didn't find anything that would help me. It does seem to come and go though. When I was on my cable internet connection, it never happened but now that I'm on a wireless connection it happens alot.

This is something of a shot in the dark... There is a separate thread regarding Gateway Timeout Errors and I suspect that this may be the issue your are experiencing.  There do not appear to be others describing exactly what you are reporting.

It is hard to tell from the description you've given but you may find it helpful to look at that thread and see if you can discover anything to assist you.

There are times when these types of problems arise and often they eventually go away of their own accord so patience may, in any case, provide a solution.

Andrew

23188[/snapback]

Archived