Your blocking our company email

You are blocking our business email. THis must stop at once. We do not spam and have sent only 2-10 emails a week since we got on line over 2 years ago.

You are blocking contacts with our customers and clients wasting out time any money. Our email is sent though web mail from our isp hostsave.com and some from outlook to our hostsave address. You do not have the right to randomly block businesses who pay someone else for their email service and do not abuse it. There are better way like mail filters and junk in boxes.

By blocking innocent email you are causing more problems then the possible junk mail that it would have taken someone 3 seconds to scan over and delete.

Each time this happens I will now inform the customers and clients that there ips's are using a service blocking email in error and they might also be loosing buisness and loosing emails and they should no longer use this service.

Thanks for jumping right in and bypassing the opportunities for knowledge offered ... the Forum FAQ, the Pinned iten "Why am I Blocked" .. the multitude of other folks posting their issues, problems, and solutions ... Somewhere in all that you'd have found a word or two that would explain that SpamCop can't "block your e-mail" ....

Off to do some research on your situation, noting that you didn't provide the really important stuff .. so it'll be a bit before you get a "real" response ...

Definitely going to need more data, as the preliminary search on what data you provided isn't showing a listing ....

campbells auto sales (VADPCMLBRD)

10410 15th sw

SEATTLE, WA 98146

US

Domain Name: CAMPBELLSAUTOSALES.COM

Administrative Contact:

campbells auto sales (ADZWBYDMVO) jimfoxjones <at> hotmail.com

10410 15th sw

SEATTLE, WA 98146

US

(206) 431-1424

Technical Contact:

Affinity Hosting, LLC (TS1126-ORG) contact <at> AHNET.NET

3250 West Commercial Blvd #200

Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309

US

954-334-8460 fax: 954-334-8001

Record expires on 21-Jan-2006.

Record created on 21-Jan-2003.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.HOSTSAVE.COM 207.150.196.199

NS2.HOSTSAVE.COM 207.150.197.103

Parsing input: CAMPBELLSAUTOSALES.COM

host campbellsautosales.com (checking ip) = 207.150.192.12

host 207.150.192.12 = cluster.mhp01.affinity.com (cached)

Cached whois for 207.150.192.12 : ip-admin[at]affinity.com

Using abuse net on ip-admin[at]affinity.com

abuse net affinity.com = abuse[at]affinity.com

Using best contacts abuse[at]affinity.com

ns1.hostsave.COM reports the following MX records:

Preference Host Name IP Address

1 mail-incoming.hostsave.com 207.150.192.20

10 mail-incoming2.hostsave.com 207.150.192.20

207.150.192.20 not listed in bl.spamcop.net

campbellsautosales.com,Jan 25 2005, 08:49 PM]/snip

By blocking innocent email you are causing more problems then the possible junk mail that it would have taken someone 3 seconds to scan over and delete.

/snip

23599[/snapback]

Most of us get 200-2000 spams a day, it takes more 3 seconds to deal with that crap, more like hours. Nobody that supports spam, directly or indirectly can claim innocence anymore...

PS...early 90's..shopping for a car in Seattle...ah, those were the times...no one could forsee an internet cluttered with stupid spam then... How things can change..

campbellsautosales.com,Jan 26 2005, 01:49 AM]You are blocking our business email. THis must stop at once. We do not spam and have sent only 2-10 emails a week since we got on line over 2 years ago.

23599[/snapback]

I refer to my answer and the same one provided to many other enquirers...

Why not tell us the actual circumstances that caused you to post here. Better still share the contents of the report/Email/failure message or whatever that you received. That will give us a chance to comment.

A bit like going to the doctor and saying, "Doctor, I don't feel well." Some history and symptoms make the job a whole lot easier. B)

In particular the IP address or name of your outgoing SMTP mail server would be a real help.

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
campbellsautosales.com [at] Jan 26 2005, 01:49 AM]You are blocking our business email. THis must stop at once. We do not spam and have sent only 2-10 emails a week since we got on line over 2 years ago.
<snip>

A bit like going to the doctor and saying, "Doctor, I don't feel well." Some history and symptoms make the job a whole lot easier. B)

23607[/snapback]

...Seems to me a bit more like A bit like sneezing on a friend, having the friend suggest you go to the doctor, then going to the doctor and saying, "Doctor, you have made me ill. I have never felt sick before. I demand you make me feel well instantly! :) <g>

On the off chance that the OP is still having the problem, the following mailservers (from SenderBase) for its ISP Affinity Internet are listed by some blocklists, but none are listed by the SCBL:

Archived