Check boxes don't work

For the last couple of days I've been having problems managing mails in the Inbox and Held Mail folders. There are two main problems:

1. If I check the 'select all' checkbox on a page none of the individual entries is selected

2. When I check individual entries and then try to carry out an operation such as delete, release or move nothing happens and the check marks are removed.

The system has been working fine up until now. I am able to open a specific mail and delete it there. Running XP Pro SP2.

Any advice on resolving this would be helpful.

Regards

John Murphy

I have been using the beta test lately so I have not used the released version much. The couple of times I have been in the released version I have had no problems, however.

When did this start happening for you? Do you use webmail exclusively?

How large is your Inbox, Held Mail, and Trash folders? There are known problems when these get very large.

I have been using the beta test lately so I have not used the released version much.  The couple of times I have been in the released version I have had no problems, however.

When did this start happening for you?  Do you use webmail exclusively? 

How large is your Inbox, Held Mail, and Trash folders?  There are known problems when these get very large.

23894[/snapback]

I keep a regular check on all the folders (although I admit there were quite a few in trash that I have now deleted). Have been using the account quite happily for 2 months or so. As I said problems started yesterday.

Deleted Trash, logged out and back in again but problem still persists.

John

For further clarification, all you've said is that you're using XP ... no mention of what browser, whether you've tried another browser, whether you've cleared cache/cookies/etc. .. done a total re-boot ... in general, have you done anything to see if it's just a hiccup at present ... yet again going with the somewhat standard statement that at this point in time, yours is the only complaint ....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived