Renew account

You can check when your account expires by logging into webmail and selecting "Options / Mail Management / SpamCop Options / SpamCop Tools / Select your email forwarding, change your password or mail reports" (or browsing with SSL or

HTTP) and looking at the "Expires" field in the top left corner.

SpamCop Email System account expiration generally happens after one calendar year. 14 and 7 days before the account is due to expire, the Customer will get automated emails from SpamCop Support <support at spamcop.net> reminding the Customer to renew at https://mail.spamcop.net/account_renew.php or http://mail.spamcop.net/account_renew.php . I know these are still being sent out because I got one earlier this week. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
You can check when your account expires by logging into webmail and selecting "Options / Mail Management / SpamCop Options / SpamCop Tools / Select your email forwarding, change your password or mail reports" (or browsing with SSL or

HTTP) and looking at the "Expires" field in the top left corner.

SpamCop Email System account expiration generally happens after one calendar year.  14 and 7 days before the account is due to expire, the Customer will get automated emails from SpamCop Support <support at spamcop.net> reminding the Customer to renew at https://mail.spamcop.net/account_renew.php or http://mail.spamcop.net/account_renew.php .  I know these are still being sent out because I got one earlier this week. :)

25059[/snapback]

I'm sorry, I should spend some time getting to learn how to use these forums properly, but it is late, I've been searching for a lot of things and now I just need to ask a few questions.

The post quoted was very useful in answering my questions, but I have one additional question. What account does the renewal notice go to? Can I change that account? I'm using a spamcop email account to filter email for a relative and I need to receive the renewal notice, not the relative.

Thanks.

Mike

For Individual SpamCop Email System Accounts, the renewal notice goes to the Account's email address. You'd have to ask JT about the notices for Family and Business Accounts.

For Individual SpamCop Email System Accounts, the renewal notice goes to the Account's email address.  You'd have to ask JT about the notices for Family and Business Accounts.

30444[/snapback]

For Family Accounts each accout receives a notice to renew.

Any of them can then login and renew for all accounts in one step.

(just what I did this week)

Lukas

• 2 weeks later...
For Individual SpamCop Email System Accounts, the renewal notice goes to the Account's email address.  You'd have to ask JT about the notices for Family and Business Accounts.

30444[/snapback]

OK, now what do I do? I've not received any notifications that my spamcop email address will expire on Aug 2nd? I did tonight renew it, but I would like to make sure that it is set up in such a way that I can get the notifications etc.

How do I "ask JT"?

Thanks.

OK, now what do I do? I've not received any notifications that my spamcop email address will expire on Aug 2nd? I did tonight renew it, but I would like to make sure that it is set up in such a way that I can get the notifications etc.

How do I "ask JT"?

31044[/snapback]

Send an email to support<at>spamcop.net (replace <at> with [at])

As lack of norification has not been a universal complaint, it might be more likely that (based on your registered account here) that the notification ended up in the Bulk Mail folder. Have you looked there?

How do I "ask JT"?

31044[/snapback]

SpamCop Email System - Contact Us should be available via a link somewhere ...???

Archived