reports disabled for abuse at zohocorp.com

Dear SC,

I'm from Zoho Abuse Monitoring Desk.

Recently one or two users report to me that they cannot report to our abuse contact i.e abuse@zohocorp.com via SC.

1) We never pass on the complete information that you provide to our customers we either block them or warn them with few non trackable information like date of complaint/subject etc. 2) We never opted out of reports from SC. We want them. 3) We take action on all complaints by our monitoring desk persons manually.

Kindly provide further information to resolve this issue. 

Regards,

Rajasekar.S.V

Hello Rajasekar.svel,

I've just answered your other post, so I'll answer this here as it's clearer what's required. 

It might be best to send thru a request to SpamCop Admin, the following link/page:  https://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/401.html   How can I contact a SpamCop representative, at the very bottom of the page: "Other reasons for contact", briefly explain what you've posted here, I'm sure the SpamCop Admins will assist.

Cheers

G🦗H

• 3 years later...

Seems to be a lot of spam from zoho recently, and reports are still disabled.

One spammer (techtimes.com) I reported to abuse@zohocorp.com, and they replied "Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Based on your complaint, we will take punitive action to make sure this will not repeat itself in the future." However, a week later we got another spam from techtimes.com, addressed to a different address, so I'm wondering if they just listwash complaints.