Burlee is now Interland...

HillsCap

Hi,

Just thought I'd tell the SpamCop admins about this:

We host our website (sadly enough) through Interland. We were with Burlee, but they were bought by Interland.

Speaking with Wells Montague at Interland (one of the support sups) on an unrelated topic, he mentioned that abuse reports should go to Interland now, instead of Burlee, as they don't really do much with the emails sent to Burlee's addresses.

Just to let you know...

Hi, Hills,

Hi,

<snip>

Speaking with Wells Montague at Interland (one of the support sups) on an unrelated topic, he mentioned that abuse reports should go to Interland now, instead of Burlee, as they don't really do much with the emails sent to Burlee's addresses.

Just to let you know...

...You may want to refer your Interland contact to How can I get SpamCop reports about my network? It includes information about how to have reports sent to the right abuse contact address.

Hi,

Just thought I'd tell the SpamCop admins about this:

We host our website (sadly enough) through Interland. We were with Burlee, but they were bought by Interland.

Just to let you know...

Interland doesn't do much with reports sent to the Interland abuse address either, other than apparently sending them to the bit bucket.

Archived