[Resolved] Ask for help

Dear sir or madam!

Our IP (80.78.41.168) was recently listed in your database.

We're fully understanding the reasons of it (NDR's problem with Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5), agreed with existance of problem and have read your tips about this problem fixing.

But process of taking hot-fix for our mail server takes some time during whom our company will bear losses because of impossibility normal using e-mails.

We are commercial company, our activity is based on generally accepted Internet laws only, so we don't send spam to nobody and in no case. Therefore we ask you to make exception for us and delist our IP. In turn we promise to take hot-fix and apply it as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance,

Dmitry Boolychev

First of all, pleas of this type should be sent to deputies <at> spamcop.net.

Your IP Address 80.78.41.168 should be delisted from the SCBL very soon.

Do you read email sent to the abuse, postmaster, hostmaster, ingoth, yuri, noc, and lion addresses at nbi.com.ua?

Currently, SpamCop reports concerning 80.78.41.168 would be sent to the postmaster address at nbi.com.ua.

Please read the Why Am I Blocked? FAQ.

Thanks!

Our IP (80.78.41.168) was recently listed in your database.

Your server is bouncing email to spamtraps (as well as to everyone) the Hot Fix should stop this

I suspect you also need to give contact information to Abuse.net

You can (Just once) delete listing by going here near page bottom Make sure you are not likley to be relisted (stop the mindless bouncing)

Your IP Address 80.78.41.168 should be delisted from the SCBL very soon.

27693[/snapback]

Inexplicably, http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=80.78.41.168 keeps showing "If there are no reports of ongoing objectionable email from this system it will be delisted automatically in approximately zero time."

Jeff, petzl, Wazoo! Thank you very much for your answers and assistance!

Jeff, i didn't read e-mail messages sent to listed addressess. These e-mails owned by our provider's administrators and they didn't reroute SpamCop messages to me. Hope I'll take hot-fix from our local Microsoft support team next week and apply it as soon as possible.

With best wishes,

Dmitry Boolychev

Archived