No data found--Spamcop do not see header

kolor

Same problem here for me.

Yesterday (10/02) the error was sporadic.

Today it is constant.

• Doesn't work in CHROME
  • Doesn't work in new (chromium-based) EDGE
  • Doesn't work in Firefox.
  • Got it to work in VIVALDI (Also Chromium based)

Now, I just went back to EDGE, and it is working again......

Something is broke!

Also, LONG time user of SPAMCOP....

Edited by xzr1tv

If someone would provide a Tracking URL it would help others evaluate the problem.

I do not remember seeing any evidence of browser based issues.  On the other hand, web mail apps, like mail.google.com, have caused problem.

Providing information about how you are reporting would be helpful.  Are you using your browser to cut & past into the SpamCap web reporting application from your mail app? Or are you submitting vi email and then using your browser to go to spamcop.com?  Or are you cutting & pasting from a web email application?

Any details would help others help you.

Same for me today with multiple spam emails. I copy paste the headers/plain text into the form and submit.

https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6577975043z5717151a0c3192ccd48d77159d8dbd4cz

Does that link above help? Is there a place to forward the plain text for further investigation? Seems like one spammer in my case has found a way to break the capability to report.

Edited by Hanco
Extra question

Hanco, when I follow your Reporting URL I get

Report spam to:

Re: 2603:10b6:0:52:0:0:0:29 (Administrator of network where email originates)
To: report_spam@hotmail.com (Notes)

Re: http://bulkoffers.win/unsub?m=GVY%2FULisjkPf0IM... (Administrator of network hosting website referenced in spam)
To: abuse@vpsnet.lt (Notes)

normal completion.  Follow your Tracking URL again.  Next time try refreshing your browser.  Let us know the results.

I tried 5 times (one of those being many minutes after the other 4 so I could paste a link here in the forum)

Even re copy/pasting did not work. Something is wrong today or the spammers are finding ways to cause issues.

It did work now though. Worth knowing. 

Would be good for the tracking link to be available in “Past Reports” (I had to recreate for my forum post above)

6 minutes ago, Hanco said:

Would be good for the tracking link to be available in “Past Reports” (I had to recreate for my forum post above)

When using the web form to submit spam, after pasting the spam in the box and clicking <Process spam> the tracking URL is at the top of the next screen.

5 hours ago, kolor said:

www.spamcop.net  doesn't works .I put header but no data found .?????????????

Was intermittent for me and maybe was prod-sc-app007.  It is working for me now and all my old links that were broken are fixed.  You may need to note down if this was a different server than app007 and get the deputies to put in a trouble ticket.