iOS: How to forward spam mails to my SpamCop-mail-account?

Hello,

I wonder if you could help regarding this issue.
I report spam mails using the "normal" reporting features provided by www.SpamCop.net via my Windows 10 notebook.
To do so I extract mail-header and mail-body using Microsoft Outlook and paste the information in the respective fields on the SpamCop reporting page.
But I do not have access to Windows and Outlook all the time.
I would like to use the SpamCop reporting feature from my iPhone and iPad respectively, but found no way so far to do so.
Besides the iOS Mail-services I use in parallel Outlook for iOS, but there is no way (at least I do not know any) to forward a spam-Mail as attachment to my SpamCop-Mail-Account (submit.xxxxxxx@spam.spamcop.net) to get it processed.

Could someone please "open my eyes" and provide me with an instruction (or refer to solutions I did not find yet) about how to make possible  what I tried to describe?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards, Michael (from Hamburg, Germany)

7 hours ago, hmkemerz said:

Hello,

I wonder if you could help regarding this issue.
 forward a spam-Mail as attachment to my SpamCop-Mail-Account (submit.xxxxxxx@spam.spamcop.net) to get it processed.

Could someone please "open my eyes" and provide me with an instruction (or refer to solutions I did not find yet) about how to make possible  what I tried to describe?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards, Michael (from Hamburg, Germany)

You must have your mail-host configured correctly
Check you are not reporting yourself in a manual test. 
Do not proceed unless the spam report appears to work correctly (does not identify your own service provider as the spam source).
Then "Forward as Attachment" the spam to your 'submit' SpamCop address
Don't use my mobile for email so work it out yourself

7 hours ago, petzl said:

Then "Forward as Attachment" the spam to your 'submit' SpamCop address

That’s the problem 😔

Theres no way in iOS, either in the native Apple email app, nor in the iOS Outlook app, that I know of, to:

1) Forward an email as an attachment on a new email

2) To View the email headers/plain text 

To achieve the capability to report email to SpamCop from an iPhone or iPad, a third party email client is needed because Apple and Microsoft Outlook are not the answer, as far as I can see.

15 hours ago, hmkemerz said:

Look at AltaMail for one possible solution. Not sure about the attach to email, but it allows viewing of the email headers and plain text. No longer free I think, but has interesting features.

Please come back and let us know how you get on Michael. You won’t be the only one who has this question over time!

Thanks for your comments, both @petzl and @Hanco.

@Hanco: AltaMail is free of charge for 30 days only. After that it's 0,99$ per month.
In the iOS-mail program - on the iPad only - there is/was an option to "convert" an eMail into an .eml-file (.eml-files can be handled by SpamCop, I tested this succesfully) as an attachment.
With iOS13 this no longer works. The process of converting a Mail into the eml-format gets stuck and can only be cancelled (with no output unfortunately).
How this works in iOS12 can be found here (in German only):

https://www.iphoneblog.de/2018/02/27/ipad-e-mails-als-anhang-weiterleiten/

Unfortunately there seems to be a bug in the iOS13-version of Apple's mail program. Maybe this will be fixed some day.
I keep looking.
Any further suggestion is most appreciated.

Thanks, Michael

4 hours ago, hmkemerz said:

Unfortunately there seems to be a bug in the iOS13-version of Apple's mail program. Maybe this will be fixed some day.
I keep looking.
Any further suggestion is most appreciated.

https://www.iphoneblog.de/2018/02/27/ipad-e-mails-als-anhang-weiterleiten/
used Google translate to put it in English best defense against spam is to report it.
https://is.gd/ce67fQ

Edited by petzl