mailhost will not take headers

I tried to set this up but it tells me I am not entering the full header.

I am using thunderbird I pressed ctrl U like I always do and copy the entire message in the form. All I get is a screen that says the full header was not posted.

I am using MDaemon to pull my mail off of several mail servers and then hold for pickup on my local network. This inserts a extra received line on each message. When I report spam spamcop always understand what this and ignores it.

But I can not understand why Mailhost is telling me I am not posting the full headers.

Looks like this new deal is going to be unusable for me.

From the way I read what you've said, I'd suggest that you're not "playing" correctly. For MailHost Configuration, you should not be doing the "using MDaemon to pull my mail off of several mail servers and then hold for pickup on my local network" routine. Adding extra data to the mix blows everything away. As you say, the MailHost Configuration sequence is not a "reporting a spam" operation. Have you looked at all the existing data? For instance, I don't see where you mentioned trying the paste-into-a-web-form mode either ...????

I am using MDaemon  to pull my mail off of several mail servers and then hold for pickup on my local network. This inserts a extra received line on each message.

28243[/snapback]

Have you already completed the mailhost configuration for the individual accounts before MDeamon gets involved?

A -> B -> C

In this example, you need to configure account C completely first, then account B then finally acount A, basically adding a set of received headers at a time to the message. When you configure B, the headers for C are already recognized by the mailhost system.

Archived