Forward as Attachment Problems

Phantek

I'm using OE6 for my emails. Whenever I get spam, I right-click it, select "forward as attachment" and send it to the submission email address that I have been given.

However, normally nothing happens. I'd say only about one out of every ten message I send results in it getting ready for submission. Why are the other 90% of emails not getting processed?

Hi, Phantek,

...Is Wazoo's topic "Emailed spam Submissions Disappearing?" of any help to you?

...FYI: I found it by going to the post labeled " Pinned: Original SpamCop FAQ Plus - Read before Posting" in the section labeled "SpamCop Parsing and Reporting Service" which is available from the first page of the SpamCop Reporting Help forum.

Have you spent any time looking at the Forum FAQ yet? There are a number of entries dealing with e-mail submittal issues. Noting one in particular, some of the alternative troubleshooting procedures described in some of those 'problem' FAQ entries may be needed to see if perhaps yet another ISP needs to be added to the list found in E-Mail spam submittals blocked by your ISP

Archived