Messages not saving to sent mail?

jev

Anyone else seeing this? I've sent new messages and replied to messages (having the "save messages in" checkbox checked), but haven't seen anything new int he sent mail folder since 2/18. Anyone have any idea what's up? Thanks.

-JEV

The last query on this (laet week, if I recall) was responded to that there's a checkbox that needs to be checked to do this "save" .. It sounds like this did work and now doesn't, but ... how about clearing the box, doing the equivalent of re-booting .. i.e., log off, count to 10 or so, then come back in, reset it, give it another shot? .. Just thinking that if it was a system issue for so many days, there'd be a lot more unhappy folks chiming in on this ...

how stuffed is the Saved mail folder?

OK, got it figured out. The saving is a two part thing. Apparently, the message save location is configurable as well, and the dafault location is "none". So you have to check the checkbox to save it to a folder, and then you have to set the folder name from a drop-down as well.

I don't remember this being the case a couple weeks ago, but I could have just been paying less attention. :) Thanks for pointing me in that direction. Lo9oks liek it's fixed now.

-JEV

OK, got it figured out.  The saving is a two part thing.  Apparently, the message save location is configurable as well, and the dafault location is "none".  So you have to check the checkbox to save it to a folder, and then you have to set the folder name from a drop-down as well.

I don't remember this being the case a couple weeks ago, but I could have just been paying less attention. :)  Thanks for pointing me in that direction.  Lo9oks liek it's fixed now.

-JEV

That's actually the way it has been as far back as I can remember. Different identities can have different sent mail folders, so you have to configure it in two places.

JT

Archived