Spamcop not forwarding

Nick asked via PM:

So where is this queue and who can check to see if it's overloaded with email?
This queue is probably on a SpamCop Parsing and Reporting Service Mail Server in California. The SpamCop Admins responsible for that queue have already been contacted at service<at>admin.spamcop.net.

Due to Nick's problem with posting because he can't validate because he hasn't tried enough times to resend the validation email, I am moving this Topic to the Testing Forum, where he should be able to post.

Its suggested in the annoucments that the forum activation email form these forums is ending up in spam/bulk folders. In my case when I tried my spamcop address, it never arrived at all, so I tried my gmail account, and it never arrived there, and I did check the spam folder, after that I used my hotmail account and it went right to the inbox there. I dont know if that helps any.

I received a flood of Forum notification e-mails starting at 0005 GMT -5 .... although still no corresponding e-mail from JT himself ... appearances would be that he was busy, busy, busy last night ....

noting that all players and the user PMing Jeff G. yesterday are now all showing as "Member" it appears that the validation e-mail stuff has also been resolved ... perhaps moving this Topic back into its more appropriate Forum section can be accomplished ..???

... perhaps moving this Topic back into its more appropriate Forum section can be accomplished ..???

30238[/snapback]

OK, I put it back. "We now resume our regularly scheduled programming." / "We now join 'SpamCop Email System & Accounts', already in progress." :)

Archived