interestingly spam in my inbox has slowed down considerably!

RobiBue

As the topic title suggests, I have been receiving less and less spam, while some of it is mostly noise from one or two companies who never understood (or accepted) my request to be removed from their list, and there was one who said he knew my password and to pay him with bitcoin or little she/he/it would post a "video" of me... after I reported that little she/he/it, I received an amazon login attempt/password change 🤣 where this bugger attempted to use the (very old, I might add) pwd and failed 🙄

anyway, 11 spams last week, and 0 over the weekend!

I wonder if it's the same everywhere or if somehow my email address has been basically cleaned out from those lists...

Don't worry.  One of my oldest email accounts had stopped receiving lots of spam years ago and now is back to receiving about four spams a day again and it seems to be going up.  My guess is maybe the spammers are doing some listwashing to try to figure out who is reporting.

On 3/15/2021 at 6:15 AM, gnarlymarley said:

Don't worry.  One of my oldest email accounts had stopped receiving lots of spam years ago and now is back to receiving about four spams a day again and it seems to be going up.  My guess is maybe the spammers are doing some listwashing to try to figure out who is reporting.

probably... hopefully it'll stay quiet for a while ;)