"For reference, click on report link, copy and paste the 'parse' link as a tracking url."

ZapZombie

When posting something like

"I am not able to see these links. They only work with your login. If you click the links, there will be a tracking link that you can share and then we can see them" becomes a repetitive, boring nuisance, I suggest to add to the top of the Report history page text like "For reference, click on report link, copy and paste the 'parse' link as a tracking url."

I was told it, after some years vaguely remembered there was some trick, wondered where the post about it went, when could not find the post about it in my hurry to get a life. After some time in exclusion (perhaps for forgetting and desiring a life) finally found the post. After some more time noticed re-inclusion and a repost. Maybe we can spare others the same sort of experiences, enhance their chance to live fully.

Regards  😉

Edited by ZapZombie
syntax error

Not this one is it?

6 hours ago, ZapZombie said:

I was told it, after some years vaguely remembered there was some trick, wondered where the post about it went, when could not find the post about it

Every so often they do a major upgrade on the forums and the links can break.