[Resolved] our ip is always blocked,

sinaspamcop

our ip is always blocked, i 'm lily from sina.com , 202.108.35.75 , and other ip. about three days it can be unblocked automatically . how can we avoid these things, we will support SPF about three weeks later. thanks , many spam not send from our server , only according the return-path: mail from: these domain we have : sina.com vip.sina.com sina.net 51uc.com .

our user is huge. sina.com about 100,000,000 in china and all over the world .

202.108.35.75 not listed in bl.spamcop.net

At least here at SpamCop, you are not always blocked. Your IP address only gets listed if spam is sent from your IP address. The Return-Path: and From: fields are irrelevant. Just because someone forges sina.com in the return address, this will not get you listed. Such forgeries are completely ignored; the real origin IP of the spam is listed.

I see that your IP address is listed in a few other blocking list because it does not have reverse DNS and because it is located in China. Fix these two things and they will probably delist you.

it does not have reverse DNS and because it is located in China. Fix these two things

The reverse DNS can be fixed easily, but I don't think that it will be easy to move from China!

If you can demonstrate to the other blocking lists that you do not harbor spammer sites, do not allow spammers to use your servers, and insist that your customers fix their computers if they get infected by trojans, then you may be able to talk some of the blocklist operators into delisting you.

SpamCop is entirely automatic. If spam is reported and it comes from the IP address of your servers, then it will go on the blocklist. When the reports of spam stop, the IP address will drop off the blocklist.

Except for spamtraps (which do not send reports), your abuse desk should get a report when there is spam reported. Then you have the opportunity to stop that customer from sending more spam.

Miss Betsy

Except for spamtraps (which do not send reports), your abuse desk should get a report when there is spam reported.  Then you have the opportunity to stop that customer from sending more spam.

31820[/snapback]

SpamCop Reports concerning 202.108.35.75 would go to abuse[at]sina.com if they were sent right now. No recent SpamCop Report History was found for that IP Address. Per dr. jørgen mash's DNS database list checker drbcheck, that IP Address "was found in 21 lists (of 260 tested)", including ones that you may be able to influence STBL, KROPKAALL, KROPKAIP, SPEWS Level 2, DNSBL and DRBL.

On the other hand, SpamCop Reports concerning your posting IP Address would go to abuse[at]chinanet.cn.net, abuse[at]cnc-noc.net, and ct-abuse[at]abuse.sprint.net (which have all been totally unresponsive to my SpamCop and Manual Reports) if they were sent right now. If you have any influence over that, or can suggest better (more responsive and/or responsible) reporting addresses, I would be very appreciative. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived