[Resolved] Bogus "No Data / Too Much Data"

loafman

The following spams generated "No Data / Too Much Data", but the size of the spams is well under 50k. These have been cancelled already, but SC is saying that about a third of my spam is over 50k and none of it is.

http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z799677387z49...a76ce3fe8e2dc0z

http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z799677381zb6...935b64c230383ez

Has this problem crept into the mix again?

...Thanks,

...Ken

The following spams generated "No Data / Too Much Data", but the size of the spams is well under 50k.  These have been cancelled already, but SC is saying that about a third of my spam is over 50k and none of it is.

Has this problem crept into the mix again?

32008[/snapback]

Both of those links worked for me correctly. Momentary glitch, perhaps?

Both of those links worked for me correctly.  Momentary glitch, perhaps?

32010[/snapback]

They usually work after a few tries for me too, but that's not the way the system should operate. I was just trying to report a problem with SC that is causing me frustration. If it causes too much frustration, I tend to skip reporting until the problem is resolved. I'm sure others do the same.

...Ken

They usually work after a few tries for me too, but that's not the way the system should operate.  I was just trying to report a problem with SC that is causing me frustration.  If it causes too much frustration, I tend to skip reporting until the problem is resolved.  I'm sure others do the same.

32013[/snapback]

Well, I have not reported many spams since the system returned, but I have not seen this problem with any of my personal reports either. There are also not anyone else yet reporting this problem.

Please do not get me worng...I am NOT saying you are not seeing problems, just that it might take you working through it to determine what your current problem is (and how to address it). Have you looked through the previous threads of this problem and tried things asked there? I have not checked them out so not sure what they may be.

I see nothing in either of those messages that might cause any problems. All of my recent spams have been quite complex in comparison. I just sent myself a simple message to test with and will report back here.

No problem there either: http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z799712885z2f...4d103688b8f6bez

Please do not get me worng...I am NOT saying you are not seeing problems, just that it might take you working through it to determine what your current problem is (and how to address it).  Have you looked through the previous threads of this problem and tried things asked there?  I have not checked them out so not sure what they may be. 

32015[/snapback]

No, it was nothing you could have seen. I was seeing problems, but not from SC. Turns out that the version of lynx I had on the laptop I was using was way out of date and the "unable to HTTP POST" side of the problem should have been examined. I've never seen that before, but since have fixed the problem with a newer version of lynx. All is well, now.

Thanks for the help!

...Ken

Archived