Has email forwarding stopped?

RichardH

4 minutes ago, gnarlymarley said:

Do you mean the CES forwarding, or the reporting forwarding?

I think CES. had an email account through spamcop.net and a number of years ago they stopped hosting, but allowed us to continue using addresses by simply forwarding the email address to our new account. My account is xxxxxx@cqmail.net (xxxxxx is not the actual main email account ;)).

4 hours ago, petzl said:

SpamCop is not sending/Forwarding email to your email since they did maintenance last Friday.

is this due to an  issue? or did they just stop? does anyone know? I need to start changing a bunch of stuff if there is no intention of resuming.

18 minutes ago, RichardH said:

is this due to an  issue? or did they just stop? does anyone know? I need to start changing a bunch of stuff if there is no intention of resuming.

I changed from one Gmail account to another got the
[SpamCop] Email Delivery Confirmation
Then sent/clicked the confirmation link. SpamCop got that
Followed with test email to my SpamCop Email.
like all others it did not bounce nor was it forwarded to my Gmail account
Went back to old Gmail account still doesn't work!
Still a issue no one can get any email forwarded by their SpamCop email account!
Have not been able to do so since your Friday "repair"; Aplies to everyone with SpamCop forwarding.

Edited by petzl

I'm having the same issue.  I've reported several spam messages this week and no response from SpamCop.  Also, my login doesn't work now.  Has something happened to SpamCop.  I need to know so that I can make some changes quickly.