So when I can't log in now...

snaller

First, you're going to have to be a bit more specific about "can't login" .... When I saw your post, I clicked on by shortcut, my browser opened right up to my logged-in www.spamcop.net web-page.

On the other hand, http://www.spamcop.net/spamgraph.shtml?spamstats shws that the system is still being worked on . you may have tried logging in during one of those off-line periods ???? Again, the "error" you saw might help to point in one direction or another ...

First, you're going to have to be a bit more specific about "can't login" .... When I saw your post, I clicked on by shortcut, my browser opened right up to my logged-in www.spamcop.net web-page.

On the other hand, http://www.spamcop.net/spamgraph.shtml?spamstats shws that the system is still being worked on . you may have tried logging in during one of those off-line periods ????  Again, the "error" you saw might help to point in one direction or another ...

33979[/snapback]

...Perhaps snaller is referring to the message on www.spamcop.net:
10/10/05 We're experiencing intermittent server problems that are causing login and reporting problems. We're working to fix the problem.

SpamCop has NOT forgotten your password. Resetting it will not help.

However, this appears to be old news, as the earlier database problems that manifested themselves in log in problems seem to have been resolved.

...Also see Announcement "Login & parsing issues today".

First, you're going to have to be a bit more specific about "can't login" ....

When I saw your post, I clicked on by shortcut, my browser opened right up to my logged-in www.spamcop.net web-page.

Surely not if its a general error.

Again, the "error" you saw might help to point in one direction or another ...

33979[/snapback]

The "error" was that the login was unknown - however it does seem to be a transient problem.

Archived