Reporting problems

mrmaxx

FYI, I'm getting a page with the raw HTML code instead of a reporting success page. It might be nice to let The Powers That Be know that this is a problem... again. I suspect it's related to the other issues we've been seeing with SpamCop.

Per the discussion seen at http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=5514, some other conversations, please note first the continued "dropout" tracking that's been going on in one of the Outage/Instability Announcements, note the last "full" dropout in the graphic at the top of this screen (follow that link if you want a bigger, better picture) and note that the "issue" has been re-added to the www.spamcop.net reporting and "not-logged-in" screens ... and I would believe that this also applies to the mailsc web page (??)

I suspect so, too.  It should be better in a few minutes.

37217[/snapback]

Kewl. I wasn't sure since I'm not using the mailsc login any more... I just login with my spamcop mail login and all is well.... except for that annoying little problem...

The news is only visible on the three reporting sites after logging in,

37217[/snapback]

insane .... e-mail sent for all the good that's going to do at this point ...

and in doing more checks, I see that I seem to have lied in a previous post .. the "not logged in" www.spamcop.net page does not show this re-inserted factoid ...

Archived