ISP account - how to get details of reports?

madsere

I have an ISP account per http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/94.html.

I've already set it up to receive reports and summaries and I do receive summery reports like this:

[ SpamCop V1.514 Summary Report ]

-- See footer for key to columns and notes about this report --

IP_Address Start/Length Trap User Mole Simp Comments

RDNS

67.15.xx.xx Dec  8 17h/3    1    1    0    0 blocklisted

xx.xx.net

It is of course a big problem when one of the 250 domains on this server leave a php scri_pt open to abuse but the fastest way of closing the hole is if we could get the actual headers of a spam.

Is that possible? How?

It is of course a big problem when one of the 250 domains on this server leave a php scri_pt open to abuse but the fastest way of closing the hole is if we could get the actual headers of a spam.

Is that possible? How?

37601[/snapback]

I stand to be corrected, but I suspect that the word 'mole' in the report means that it is not possible: you may have to wait for a non-mole reporter to be spammed before you get a full report.

BTW If you care to post the un-munged IP of the problem server 'we' may be able to get more information for you. Without it we can't help much.

It looks like one instance was Reported via a Spamtrap. It also looks like another instance was Reported via a normal user/Reporter, and was probably Reported to Everyones Internet, Inc.'s abuse contact abuse[at]ev1.net, which should be able to get you a copy of the Report and/or request the Deputies to send you Reports for your server directly via How To Get Official SpamCop.Net Customer Support.

Archived