all mailhosts listed but still get forgery errors

I've checked all the mail host addresses in my mail host list and the mail host receiving spam IS listed there, but I still get "Possible Forgery will not trust..." on spam emails. I don't understand why this is happening. I've read all the posts and FAQ pages, and admittedly, I am rather limited in my knowledge of this technology, but I get so many spam emails that I felt it was necessary for me to contribute to the fight against it. However, I'm afraid more of the spam I receive is labeled "possible forgery" than not, and I am hestiant about reporting to the abuse addresses I find myself because I don't want my [work] email address to be inadvertently added to someone's spam list, and I don't want spam reported to my work IP, because the spam didn't originate there. I didn't add any pasted information to this post as I'm not sure what to add. Can someone direct me?

Please post Tracking URLs for two of those spam email messages (so we can compare and contrast them).

If you feel uncomfortable doing that, you can also email that info (don't munge anything) to the SpamCop Deputies via deputies[at]spamcop.net with a Subject that includes "Mailhosts". They should be able to either fix it for you or advise you on the best way to proceed.

Archived