Mailhost config only allows 3 hosts

I'm trying to register my mail hosts - I entered 3 successfully. I added a 4th one too, and although *it* worked, it seemed to knock one of my already-registered addresses off the list.

39728[/snapback]

You only need to register one email address per host. SpamCop is only interested in the hosts that handle your email, not the email addresses.

Once you register a host, running the Mailhost utility for other addresses handled by that same host will replace the email address shown on the registration, but there won't be any other effect.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

You only need to register one email address per host.  SpamCop is only interested in the hosts that handle your email, not the email addresses.

Once you register a host, running the Mailhost utility for other addresses handled by that same host will replace the email address shown on the registration, but there won't be any other effect. 

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

39732[/snapback]

I have 3 domains that I host, plus I have several Yahoo (disposable) addresses. All of my domains are hosted on the same physical server, but each has separate (virtual) mail servers. Is any of this a factor?

I have 3 domains that I host, plus I have several Yahoo (disposable) addresses. All of my domains are hosted on the same physical server, but each has separate (virtual) mail servers. Is any of this a factor?

39741[/snapback]

As Don stated: Once you register a host, running the Mailhost utility for other addresses handled by that same host will replace the email address shown on the registration, but there won't be any other effect.

If I were you, I would register an account from all the different domains. Worst case, it will only show the last email address registered.

39741[/snapback]

This is just the situation referred to.

I host around a dozen domains - each with its own virtual mail server but I only need to register on in mailhosts since the others share the same information.

Andrew

Archived