Lost my Authorization Code

RubiconCSL

Hi,

I setup the spamcop plugin in Squirrelmail a while back and it was working fine. Anyway, now there is no "report as spam" button/link. I notice it's disabled for some reason?

I can re-enable

Delete spam when reported:

(Only works with email-based reporting)

but looks like I need "Your SpamCop authorization code" to maybe get the "report as spam" button/link back?

I don't have the authorization code anywhere. Do I have to re-register, or is there a link somewhere to get it re-sent to me?

Cheers :)

but looks like I need "Your SpamCop authorization code" to maybe get the "report as spam" button/link back?

Log into your SpamCop account at http://www.spamcop.net/ and get the 'submit' address displayed on the "Welcome" page. That's probably what SquirrelMail wants. Or maybe it wants the alpha/numeric code out of the middle of the 'submit' address. Not sure. I don't know anything about SquirrelMail.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

service[at]admin.spamcop.net

• 1 month later...
I don't have the authorization code anywhere.  Do I have to re-register, or is there a link somewhere to get it re-sent to me?

41962[/snapback]

????? You posted in a Topic/Discussion that Don (SpamCopAdmin) had already posted a response to a previous poster about how to find that code. Did you follow those instructions yet?

Archived