help 211.100.22.21

kevin

sir,

I am the administrator of this system , my ip(211.100.22.21) listed in bl.spamcop.net(127.0.0.2).

Causes of listing

System has sent mail to SpamCop spam traps in the past week (spam traps are secret, no reports or evidence are provided by SpamCop)

It appears this listing is caused by misdirected bounces

System administrator has already delisted this system once

Because of the above problems, express-delisting is not available

Could you provide more reports for me ?

how to delist my system? please help me.

thank you !

I am the administrator of this system , my ip(211.100.22.21) listed in bl.spamcop.net(127.0.0.2).

41394[/snapback]

More data needed - FAQs here include contact details on asking for some possible help ...

How to delist - did you follow the link to the Misdirected Bounces FAQ on the page you've already looked at? The FAQs 'here' include the oft-repeated phrase - stop the spew - explained by the "within 24 hours after the spam / spew stops" ...

sir,

thank you !

41394[/snapback]

No, we cannot provide reports. The listing tells you that you are accepting email and then sending an email to tell people it is undeliverable. This is not acceptable practice. Spammers forge the return path. You are sending emails to people who did not send them. Sometimes people get thousands of emails in this way. It is worse than spam.

You must stop accepting email and then sending an email to tell people it is undeliverable.

Spamcop is automatic. You cannot get delisted except by stopping the sending of unsolicited emails.

Miss Betsy

sir,

41394[/snapback]

Stop mis-directing bounces?

No 'rejects' should be sent to the return envelope. Reject with a 5xx code at the time of the SMTP transaction instead. Delisting is automatic.

Archived