Reported spam and Statistics - source of mail

Lupercus

Hi !

Totally new and fresh here, so maybe I'm missing something.

For some time I have been reporting spam now, and although the actual reports I submitted after clicking the "send reports" button stated that the abuse-reports have been sent, they really NEVER show up in the statistics-page.

I mean that page on the tab statistics - source of mail - where you find nicely those IP's that received abuse-reports in the last half hour.

Am I missing something, or is there a setting I overlooked?

hi dra007

I'm indeed a paying member, and yes, on these past reports it says they have been sent.

I was just trying to figure out the meaning of the statistics I mentioned: if they do not show my own reports, then what makes the abuse-reports that ARE shown different from mine?

Hi Jeff

Thought of that too. But no, I was a mole reporter for some time, but changed that. I have the obfuscating (something like that) option on, and now indeed I always have the choice of marking checkboxes to whom to send the abuse-reports. And I always make sure they are checked ....

Maybe that "they" still see me as a mole ... hardly imaginable though ...

Apart from this forum I have no idea who to approach for this ... :blink:

Apart from this forum I have no idea who to approach for this ...  :blink:

41551[/snapback]

You could try contacting the SpamCop Deputies via deputies[at]spamcop.net with details you'd rather not post here in public.

Archived