How big is the inbox?

Top of the page

SpamCop FAQ - pick one of the two links

Scroll down (or use the jump links provided) to;

SpamCop Email System & Accounts

Under that section is an entry titled;

SpamCop E-Mail Account Storage Quota / Limit

How big is my inbox at Spamcop if I'm not having my mail auto-forwarded?  Is it more than 10 MB? I need to know so that it doesn't fill up when people send me lots of photos.

41983[/snapback]

The last information I have, there is an unenforced (never been enforced, would expect an announcement if it were going to be enforced) 15MB limit. I also thought there was a FAQ entry, but I could not find it in a brief scan.

How big is my inbox at Spamcop if I'm not having my mail auto-forwarded?  Is it more than 10 MB? I need to know so that it doesn't fill up when people send me lots of photos.

41983[/snapback]

AS Wazoo has said there is a link in FAQ

So far size is not a issue for members. To keep it this way it just requires removing big files when you can

POP'ing SpamCop directly should do this. The servers are very fast and I'm in Australia

If it becomes an issue the storage limit will become 15meg (My camera is 8 meg and so have a number of my friends with similar cameras and getting even bigger in future)

I also have set up IMAP and have disabled the auto-polling. To move mail to held folder from other accounts, I just pull it there with mouse. I also use it to empty trash folder. You can also "pull" email from SpamCop to your computer (so it's handy)

Archived