webmail - held folder sorting spams for reporting

JamesM

Hi,

Just signed up cut my spam from 2000-3000 a day to a 100 or so with the default settings nice :)

I've been using the held folder to report those spams. The thing that slows me down the most is the mix of rejects and spam.

Is there a way of automatically pushing all the bounces & rejects in a separate group?

It would make reporting the spam ones everso much easier. ( I can do it with filters as I do here but it would be nice if it could be done automatically by flagging/grouping)

Is there a way of automatically pushing all the bounces & rejects in a separate group?

Have you followed the SpamCop FAQ links at the top of the screen yet? I'm not going to state that the exact answer is there, but .... there is a lot of stuff written up on filtering .. there are the "How I use .." entries ....

Have you followed the SpamCop FAQ links at the top of the screen yet? I'm not going to state that the exact answer is there, but .... there is a lot of stuff written up on filtering .. there are the "How I use .." entries ....

I went though the FAQs quite carefully but there is a lot of stuff so I may have missed somthing. I can set up some filters but if it could be automated then it would make reporting spam a lot easier for everyone w/o having to set up filters.

I've been using the held folder to report those spams. The thing that slows me down the most is the mix of rejects and spam.

Those have been reportable for some time now so there may not be a need for the filtering. Please see Rules - everybody read! (recent changes made ... you may need to re-look)

Archived